Attorney Internet and Search
Engine Marketing Services
How You Can Turn Your
Web Site Into An ATM
Let me ask you a question. How much do you charge an hour?
Do you charge $150 an hour? Or perhaps $250 an hour? Maybe even $400 or more an hour?
Is your fee for a divorce set at $4,000 with a $1,500 retainer?
Whatever your hourly or fees are….why do you that charge that amount?
Law Firm Internet Marketing Services
- The Attorneys ATM only accepts two(2) new clients per Practice Specialty in any given geographical area for it’s Law Firm Internet Marketing Services
- This provides my clients exclusivity to these services with continuous, top ranked placement for their website, and protection of their investment.
Yes, you have overhead and other bills to pay. But the real reason is because of your:
- Experience and Expertise;
- And Your Clients need for a talented individual to help solve a problem
That’s it in a nutshell, isn’t it.
We’ll, I’m no different. I bring experience and expertise….and I help solve a problem.
And the problem I solve is this – I take your existing web site from the far reaches of Internet Helland place it smack-dab on the first page of the search engines….for the search phrases your clients use to find the attorney they need. And when they get to your site, they can’t help but pick up the phone and call – or e-mail you.
Don’t Just Take My Word For It….Check with my clients – call them.
Large Market: General Practice in NY – Six Offices – Call Bob Friedman at 716 542 5444
Mid-Size Market: General Practice – Single Office – Two Websites – Call Mike Bouldin at 859 491 2206
Large Market: Business Clients – Single Office – Call Mike Kondoudis at 202 349 9850
Bottom line….for a fee of between $4,000 – $20,000 in total (it depends on your practice areas and location)….I will take your yearly income to the next level.
I am not the cheapest….nor am I the most expensive.
But, I am the only law firm business development advisor in the U.S. that offers an iron-clad performance-based guartantee.
In fact, I guarantee that you’ll see a return of 10X your investment in the first 12 months after getting your web site on the first page of the search engines. And in the years to follow, that return will always be there….and will help take your practice to the next level.
And….I don’t ask for a penny for this service till I get your current web site on the first page of the search engines….for the search phrases applicable to your practice and that your potential clients search for every day.
Why do I do this? I do this because I found out a long time ago when I offer a performance-based guarantee, my goals are aligned with yours….and that ensures both parties are on the same page.
That’s not the typical arrangement you’ve seen from other vendors or consultants, is it?
Okay….The first step is yours – let’s talk for a few minutes about your practice or firm – it’s free and a B.S. free zone.
I’ll need to know your geographical location, your practice specialties and most importantly, what part of your practice do you find the most rewarding.
While we’re chatting, I’ll take a look at what your competition is doing and see how your website stacks up.
Then we’ll talk about your goals, what type of investments you’re making now in regards to your website and what you’d consider making for significant improvements. Please, when considering what you might invest, realize that if you’re a PI attorney and practice in Biloxi, Mississippi, a $4,000 investment might get it done. That same investment for a PI attorney in New York City….is not going to work.
If you want to investigate this service further, we have to chat first about your business and goals. If we agree on principal to take the next step, I’ll then prepare a detailed proposal for your practice or firm for a $150 fee, paid in advance. This proposal will:
- Provide an overview of your websites current strengths and weaknesses;
- Detail your competitive threats;
- Include a complete keyword/search phrase report specific to your location and practice areas;
- Total investment required for Part 1 – Onpage Optimization – that will initiate the process of optimizing your website. Part I includes;
- Title, Meta Tag and Alt Tag Optimization
- Search Engine Friendly Content Creation, Modification and Optimization
- Internal Link Structure and Architecture Analysis with Correct Implementation
- Create and/or optimize Sitemaps
- Create and/or Optimize robot.txt File
- Submission of your Services to Google Base
- Submission of your business location to Google Maps and Yahoo Maps
- Creation of Google and Yahoo Sitemaps
- Total investment for Part II – Offpage Optimization – which ends the process of optimizing your website. Part II investment is heavily influenced by your websites current weaknesses and includes;
- Creation and implementation of an intensive link building program – a requirement in any real search engine optimization plan
(12 months of external Link Development is included – strongly suggested that this SEO tactic be continued yearly)
- Directory Submissions
If the proposal is acceptable, work will begin as soon as my schedule permits.
No payment is due for this service till your website has reached the first page of Google, Yahoo and MSN for your key search terms (that we agree upon).
And, you will earn 10X your investment in 12 months or less, or I’ll refund every penny.
For those just out of law school and are venturing out on their own, or for those solo-practitioners that haven’t yet built up a solid clientele, revenue sharing agreements are available – just ask about this option before any work has begun. (This is not fee-sharing – I would become a short-term investor in your firm)
Near the end of of our 12 month agreement, we’ll have a 30 Minute – 60 minute Follow-Up Consultation and planning session for your on-going search engine optimization efforts.
Obviously, the decision to work together is completely in your hands.
Only 1 of 2 things can happen now. Either we’ll go on from here together, or you’ll go it alone.
Either you’ll join me and begin to utilize your web site for what it was designed to do….or you’ll continue to use your web site as an electronic billboard that no one ever sees.
I wish I could take the next step for you. I can’t of course; it’s completely up to you.
I urge you: If you hesitate much longer, it’s going to cost you a fortune….a fortune that will end up at your competitors practice.
Please do it now – you have nothing to lose.
Take 45 seconds and complete the contact form below – and we can spend 15 minutes or so discussing where your business is at….and where you want it to go.
Fields marked with * are required.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]