Reduce Your Web Site Hosting Costs
In One Day, You Can Slash Your
Hosting Costs By Up To $2,880 A Year
If you have your web site hosted with one of the large Corporate Giants that serve the legal industry, and you’re paying a monthly fee of between $100 and $270 a month, you’re overpaying by at least 333%….and perhaps by as much as 899% each and every month.
And folks, I’m not exagerating these figures.
You can have the same reliability, the same e-mail functions, 24/7 support should you need it….and the exact same web site you have now, hosted elsewhere….
For less than $30 a month
Yes, you’ve been overpaying. That’s the bad news.
The good news is….it’s relatively simple to move your web site to another company….and a whole lot cheaper.
This is how it works.
- We’ll spend a few minutes on the phone discussing your business.
- Verify your Business Address and Contact Info.
- Login to your current hosting provider and poke around a bit.
- Begin the process of transfering your web site to the new hosting company.
- Communicate by phone or e-mail the steps needed to authroize the transfer to the new hosting company.
- And finally, reset the contact forms so they work correctly on the new hosting companies platform.
The total time you’ll have invested in moving your site to another web site host is less than 30 minutes.
And you’ll be saving a significant amount of money each and every month.
The only thing left for you to do when the transfer is complete is….request a pro-rated refund if you’ve paid in advance for your old hosting service. Yep, you might be getting a check in the mail.
To discuss moving your web site moved to a less costly web hosting provider, take 30 seconds and send me a little info on the contact form just below. Alternatively, call me at 859 816 3344 or send a quick e-mail at tom (at) the-attorneys-atm.com.
I’ll get back to you as soon as I can….and you can start saving money tomorrow.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Let’s Discuss Your Current Web Hosting Costs